Creating a Digital Poster

          Creating a digital poster... our assigned task this week was a bit emotional  because it was our last assignment this term for the ET class. As I mentioned in the movie review task, I almost felt like a movie critic in these types of assignments but this time I was on the production crew of the movie rather than reviewing the movie or it would be more accurate to say marketing crew because we created a movie poster in this task.


     The first thing I did to prepare the poster was to choose a novel or comic book, as a big fan of Batman and this character's universe my decision was The Killing Joke, seen as one of the best stories of Batman and Joker, for the task. Canva was my first preference to create the draft yet to edit some parts of the poster I also used Adobe Photoshop. Tim Burton's comment about it is added to the poster for the movie, which is also a comic, and the names on the poster are based on the actors from the animated movie adaptation of the comic.  However, as a personal preference again William Dafoe was cast as Joker. I would definitely assign the same task to my future students so that their use of English and their creativity will improve.



Comments